Have you ever heard about the Mola-Mola also known as the sunfish? This creature is a dream for most divers to see. Very unique looking and MASSIVE!
In the month of July - September, the usually oceanic Mola-Mola fish frequents the water of Bali inshore providing divers a good chance to experience them up close and personal. Whilst we are in the area, why not combine the trip to include a famous dive site, Manta Point, where like the name, there is a high change to see the resident Mantas,
Join us for a Mola-Mola and Manta Ray diving trip lead by local divemasters who know the area well and increase your chance to seeing the majestic creature.
WHAT TO BRING
- Transfer (Hotel - Location - Hotel)
- Tanks and Weights
- Dive Guide
- Safety is a priority on this trip, so it is only for advanced certified diver with a minimum of 20 logged dives
- Some of the sites where Mola-Mola frequents can sometimes have very strong current or and very cold temperature of 15-16 degree Celcius
- Equipment rental is not included and can be arranged at an extra cost when making the booking
- As when we are dealing with nature, things can be unpredictable and whilst there is a high chance of seeing the Mola-Mola and Manta Ray during this time, it is not 100% guaranteed
- This trip is only valid for the month of July - September
- Minimum 3 people for the trip, bring friends of join our existing trip
- As for all diving trips, please make sure you are in a fit condition. You will be required to fill out Medical Questionnaire and might need doctor's approval before proceeding