Experience beautiful culture of Lembata island from 29 October to 3 November 2018.
At this event, you will find out more about Lembata island unique culture and beautiful nature in 6 days.
This activity consist of various experience such as experiencing local festivals and ceremony, snorkeling, joining various cultural attractions at Atakore Village and many more.
So what are you waiting for? Come and join us exploring the beauty of Lembata Island in East Nusa Tenggara.
WHAT TO BRING
- Casual dress. Clothing should be light, preferably cotton with at least one long sleeved shirt and pants.
- Bathing/swimming suit, sandals and sneakers or walking boots, flash-light, lots of film, camera, extra batteries and power bank.
- Bring one light sweater or jacket as it can get cool in the highlands. Also bring sun-screen, insect repellent, sunglasses, and hat.
- Sleeping bag
- Rain coat
- Head lamp
- Snorkeling gears
- Personal medicines
- Personal snacks
- Accommodation: 3 nights at homestay (Non AC), and 2 nights at hotel (AC and shared room)
- Meals during the trip (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- Local transportation as per itinerary (buses, wooden bus or jeep)
- Entrance fee
- Mineral waters
- 1 t-shirt event
Trip does not include:
- International and domestic flight (Domestic Flight can be organized by us with aditional charge)
- Airport tax
- Porter fee, personal expenses and tipping
- Travel Insurance
You may know:
- Final itinerary will be published on 1 October 2018.
- This itinerary may change at any time based on conditions on site.
- Please check our itinerary section to find out the activities in each category.
- TELKOMSEL is the only network available in Lembata Island (no connection in some areas).
- BNI, BRI & Bank NTT are the ATM availables in Lembata (mostly in the city).
29 October 2018