Experience different adventures in Eastern Indonesia in the Borong Festival from 25 - 30 Sepember 2017
Borong Festival consists of three categories including Culture Activity, Photography Activity, and Adventure Activity. Barong Festival will introduce you about traditional dances, crafts, and arts of Flores. Also, you will learn how to fight as a "Caci Warrior". Caci is a major element of Manggarai cultural identity. And of course, you will explore the beauty in various places of Flores Island.
Curious what else in Borong Festival? Let's join this internasional festival!
WHAT TO BRING
• Clothing should be light:
- Casual dress, preferably cotton with at least one long sleeved shirt and pants.
- Light sweater or jacket as it can get cool in the highlands.
- Bathing suit
• Sandals and sneakers or walking boots.
• Sleeping bag, head lamp, hat, gloves, sunglasses.
• Flash-light, camera, replacement batteries, power bank, and spares.
• Personal medicines
• Also sun-screen, insect repellent.
- Culture and Photography activities: 4 nights at homestay (non AC) and 1 night at hotel (AC and
- Adventure activity: 3 nights at homestay (non AC), 1 night at tent and 1 night at hotel (AC and
• Meals during the trip (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
• Local transportation as per itinerary (bus, horse/motorbike, wooden bus/jeep)
• Entrance fee
• Mineral waters
• Travel Insurance
• T-shirt event (1 pc)
Trip does not include:
• International and domestic flight (Domestic Flight can be organized by us with aditional charge)
• Airport tax
• Porter fee, personal expenses and tipping
You may know:
• Final itinerary will be published on 1 September 2017.
• This itinerary may change at any time based on conditions on site.
• Each participant must choose only one activity (Adventure/Culture/Photography).
• Please check our itinerary colomn to find out the activities in each category
• TELKOMSEL is the only network available in Flores Island (no connection in some areas).
• BNI, BRI & Bank NTT are the ATM available in Flores (mostly in the city).
Jakarta - Kupang (KOE):
Garuda Indonesia (GA-456): 04:55 WIB - 08:50 WITA, 100 seats
Batik Air (ID-7349): 18:10 WIB - 22:05 WITA, 78 seats
Surabaya (SUB) - Kupang (KOE):
Lion Air (JT-692): 11:20 WIB - 14:25 WITA, 213 seats
Lion Air (JT-696): 19:00 WIB - 22:05 WITA, 213 seats
Sriwijaya Air (SJ-254): 10:45 WIB - 13:45 WITA
Citilink (QG-9701): 06:25 WIB - 09:30 WITA, 180 seats
Garuda Indonesia (GA-448): 18:10 WIB - 21:15 WITA
Denpasar, Bali (DPS) - Kupang (KOE):
Lion Air (JT-924): 08:55 WIB - 10:40 WITA, 189 seats
Garuda Indonesia (GA-438): 10:55 WIB - 12:50 WITA, 156 seats
Kupang (KOE) - Bajawa, Flores (BJW):
Wings Air (IW-1927): 09:30 WITA - 10:30 WITA, 78 seats
NAM Air (IN-511): 08:30 WITA - 09:30 WITA, 120 seats
Labuanbajo, Komodo (LBJ) - Denpasar, Bali (DPS):
Wings Air (IW-1831): 08:40 WITA - 10:00 WITA, 78 seats
Wings Air (IW-1889): 08:35 WITA - 10:55 WITA, 78 seats
Wings Air (IW-1899): 16:00 WITA - 17:20 WITA, 78 seats
NAM Air (IN-665): 15:30 WITA - 16:20 WITA
Garuda Indonesia (GA-481): 07:20 WITA - 08:55 WITA
Garuda Indonesia (GA-7027): 16:00 WITA - 17:40 WITA, 72 seats
Labuanbajo, Komodo (LBJ) - Jakarta:
Garuda Indonesia (GA-453): 16:45 WITA - 18:00 WIB
25 September 2017